Wednesday 17 August 2016

Find your way around

My name is Lucy Cunnington and I started this blog back in 2012 when I was about to embark on my Gap Year. Since then I have posted about a range of things, so hopefully this post will help you find what you are looking for.

This is me now hoping you're still interested in what I do ;)


Looking for Travel Inspiration?


Morocco with Mum

Los Angeles, California

Slovenia in September

And other relevant posts can be found under "Travel Tips", "Gap Year", or "Travel by Place" to your right.

This is in San Diego, California


Going on a Gap Year?


The Original Introduction to my Blog

Gap Year Posts Content Page

And other relevant posts can be found under the "Gap Year" section to your right.

This is me in Australia with a Kangaroo


Wanting to Study Abroad?


Should I go?

Initial Steps to Studying Abroad


And other relevant posts can be found under the "Study Abroad" and "Study Abroad Experience" sections to your right.

This is me in Las Vegas (the 2nd visit of 6 during my year abroad)

Thinking of going to University?


Useful links for Might-be Students

My experience of First Year

Once again, look on your right for more titles!

This is me going a bit mad at University


Are you an Events Manager or Student?


How to be a Good Runner

This is us celebrating that we raised  over  £1,300 for charity

Or just have a look around and see what you can discover!



Either way I hope you like what I have created,

Lots of Love,

Lucy xxo


P.s. if you have any specific questions, email me at lucyslocations@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment