Thursday 1 November 2012

The French Invasion, London

Overall I had a really amazing time in London, it was such great fun seeing so many faces that usually only appear for me at Camp. Unfortunately I managed to spend almost £200 (mainly on travel to and from the airport, a 7 day underground and bus travel card and food). But I still think it was worth it :)
Here is my time in London in Pictures:

























The toilet paper and post it notes invasion,






The Confetti invasion





So yeah, pretty epic. I had the Camp America interview on the Monday, I think that went pretty well. I'm through to the next stage where I have a chance to update and improve my profile, answer a new after-interview questionnaire and then its put online for all the American Recruiters to see! Once that occurs I can get hired from then until May... I'm hoping for sooner rather than later so that there's more time to organise the rest of my year!

I am exceptionally tired,
       Lucy
             xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment