Wednesday 26 December 2012

Interrail - Wiesbaden & Christmas

Wiesbaden to Schlangenbad
Translated to "Little Crunchy House"


My aunt, Marion
My dad, Martin
The face of pure joy.



Grumpy Cat
My Cousin, Marlene


My mother, Monika
My uncle, Peter



My lovely parents

My Cousin, Max

Smile! It's free!

Oma Thea and Opa Adolf
Pirate stage 1
Pirate stage 2
Pirate stage 3
End of Pirate

My Cousin, Maria

My uncle, Michael

Family... Oh how I love them. I hope everyone had a really great Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year. I'm packed for Ireland already! The rest of my stuff has gone back to Amsterdam with my parents, and I am super excited to be seeing Abigail again on the 8th of January. Apart from that, my plans for the rest of my Gap Year are finalizing all the way to the finish point so I guess the planning stage will finally be over soon :P

It's been 6 months since I finished school and turned 18 but it feels like a life time ago. I've been to Spain, IC12, Turkey, France, Netherlands, Germany, France again, Austria, Germany again and now I am going to Ireland, England, Germany again, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands repeatedly in between until I head off to Australia and then fly straight from there to California around the 20th of August 2013 and head back to Netherlands and then England before the start of Fresher's Week which I think is around the 23rd of September 2013.

I love and hate how time flies.
Lucy xxo

p.s. any questions so far? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment