Sunday 30 September 2012

A flight change

Instead of flying to England, staying the night and then flying to Amsterdam, I flew straight to Amsterdam as British Airways didn't have enough seats on the flight to England so they transferred me to a direct flight.

Although this meant we'd spent £60 on a hotel (we could no longer cancel) I didn't need, it meant that my flight was 3 hours long instead of 4 then 1 and that I arrived on my dad's birthday!

Unfortunately, it meant that I couldn't say goodbye to half of the other EVS volunteers which is pretty sad :( sorry guys! Hopefully see you again some time soon :) I miss you already!

Now I am going to sleep in my own room, on my own two-mattresses-stacked-on-top-of-each-other bed, sharing it with nobody and I'm going to wake up to a full English breakfast. Luxury. Although, sharing a bed with Andi and Filipa really was hilarious : )

Good night,
Lucy xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment